Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo Ya Yo

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by AlzoXP, Apr 2, 2008.

1. AlzoXP

AlzoXP New Member

Hey peeps whats up?

me old chum Col from Pixels Ink told me this was the place to get free beer so where the hell is it? hmmm??

Hahaha only joking. I too am a designer although not as fully fledged as I would like to be. I aspire to have my own freelance company but its harder than I thought. Still plugging away tho and constantly asking the guru (Col) :icon_notworthy: to point me in the right direction.

MeerkatMedia is the name I'm going for.

I look forward to learning and giving, learnnig and giving.

ALZO loves teh Rock Tunez

w00t :icon_biggrin:
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Alzo

How things?
    Thanks for joining, FREE Beer! mmmmmm now that would be a good incentive to join :icon_biggrin:

Good luck with your business, have you secured the domain name yet??

VLAHAKISA Member

Cool Forum

Hey, I really like this forum, lots of good function to it compared to others and very well designed! I hope it picks up and becomes busy.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Amanda

If you have any suggestions as to anything that you think needs adding then give me a shout, don't say users :icon_tongue_smilie:

5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Nice one Alan.

Hopefully get more and more peeps on board to make Damon proud and his site the place to go for info if you are a graphic designer, or a member of the public needing help :)