• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Yey it's Friday tomorrow!!

allyally2k

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??

Think I am going to try and work on making a portfolio website, it's about time...and maybe I will take some snaps if the weather is ok :cool:

Ooooo YEY! I totally missed a day :/ I thought it was Weds - Stupid bank holiday!

Im off out Sat night - B/f was 21 yesterday so a few mates are coming round and we are off into town :)

Hoping to finish some canvases too and maybe learn some more css :D hehe

I hope the weathers good! Its been horrible 2day!

Greg

Think I'm off to the zoo for a friends birthday on Saturday.
Good luck with the new portfolio website design :D

Greg

Being 25 feels old, half way to 50, sorry bringing down the positive vibes of the Friday/weekend thread!

C

chrismitchell

day off for me tomorrow :) like every friday :) then off to Milton Keynes on Saturday to look around some rental places :)

Levi

Staff member
Greg said:
Being 25 feels old, half way to 50, sorry bringing down the positive vibes of the Friday/weekend thread!
try nearly 30, and if we're old what on earth are the older people :confused:

mrp2049

Can someone who is older than me please tell these kids to stop moaning! Make me feel better! Chris, Soren, Typo, Berry!!

How old are you Levi?

And Greg, there is nothing wrong with a good nap!

allyally2k

mrp2049 said:
Can someone who is older than me please tell these kids to stop moaning! Make me feel better! Chris, Soren, Typo, Berry!!

How old are you Levi?

And Greg, there is nothing wrong with a good nap!
Oh no i feel like I'm going to get in trouble now :angel:

C

chrismitchell

I'm 30 next year so I guess I count as being old :p but i'm one of those groovy old people :p who don't care :p :lol:

C

chrismitchell

allyally2k said:
Wow you must lurrrve Thursdays! You moving house?
Yeah love Thursdays.. they are the most boring day for me.. i've usually run out of work and have nothing to do for a good few hours..

My fiance and I are moving to Milton Keynes next month :) stage 1 of our life away from London :D Move out of the city :)