• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Yes, that's right. Another Newbie

Renniks

Hello everyone,

I'm mark, and I'm new here, hence the newbie introduction post. Havent looked around yet, but any place called design forums must have something (and I'm sure many things) that I would love to read and learn.
I love learning and being able to find out new stuff. I'm pretty new to the design world, having used CSS for the past 4 years, but only really looking into design for the past 6 months. I currently don't have any released sites online, but am working with a friend to release a large project some time this summer.

Thanks for reading - if you have.

Mark

Renniks

More responses to an intro topic than I thought possible haha.
Cheers for the welcome, Moving homes at the moment so meant to be sorting that instead of this.
I look forward to showing off my projects.

Greg

Hi Mark,

Glad you could make it to DF :)
Look forward to seeing some of your work & the large Summer project!
Good luck with the move - is it the most stressful thing you've done?!

Greg

Renniks

Its not too stressful, I'm a student so its just a quick moving of everything I own and leaving the furniture behind. But I have to tidy & clean the whole house before 4 today, and I'm still sat here.

Greg

renniks said:
Its not too stressful, I'm a student so its just a quick moving of everything I own and leaving the furniture behind.
I forget, nothing's that stressful when you're a student! :cool:
(Apart from the night before a project deadline, now reminiscing on some project all nighters!)

Renniks

I wouldnt call that stress, just abit of effort haha.
Again back here after 45 minutes. Front room & kitchen tidied. Hallways and 4 bedrooms are pretty much done, so just my room, move some more stuff, and get rid of the rubbish and it should be done o_O