Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yep.. the newness

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by sixoclock, Apr 15, 2009.

1. sixoclock

sixoclock Junior Member

Greetings all..

I found this forum a few weeks ago while searching for interesting design forums to get my mind away from my hobbies and more geared toward my more artistic based passions. I'm currently attending school online at DeVry after having spent two horrific semesters with AAU.

I look forward to spending lots and lots of inspiring time here. :)

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome.

3. welcome to the forum :) I hope you find this place to be a wonderful source of inspiration and full of friendly people :)

4. tim

tim Senior Member

agreed. welcome to the forums! alot of americans coming in recently! :D

enjoy your stay.

5. sixoclock

sixoclock Junior Member

Thank you guys. :)

I am hoping so as well. I have taken too much time away from my artistic needs and immersed them into random hobbies.. But with the arrival of a new computer that was a total and utter surprise (last night!!) and putting that together alongwith the spankin' new Intuos4 -- I really need to get my act together again. the drive is there.. I just need to tap that well of creativity once again.. Which is something I am finding hard to do, which kinda scares me. Anyone got any advice for re-motivating myself? (or should I post this elsewhere-- so as not to clog the introductions area?)

6. tim

tim Senior Member

Depends what you're going to try to design... furniture, web material, print material, logo material? Normally I just stick on some Joshua Radin and get crackin. :)

Don't worry about clogging the area up, it doesn't matter :D

7. remotivation to me is to look at the ones I love :) thats all the motivation I need :) (yes you can call me a sad freak if you want :))

8. tim

tim Senior Member

you're a sad freak. not related to what you suggested, but you said i could call you a said freak. so i did.

9. a deals a deal Timbo :)