Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Update

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Aug 8, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

The new update is available this week for the new gear on the Xbox live dashboard, streaming films on demands instead of downloading, more avatar clothing and unlockables, Facebook and Twitter hitting the Xbox and also Sky TV Availabilty all through the console :)

2. nope not got an Xbox 360 :p but sounds awesome :D

3. glenwheeler

Yeah with the rapid response to what people want Xbox live is owning PS3 at the moment with its online features

I mean come on trophies? wtf were they thinking? If i wanted trophies id enter my football team into more competitions.

4. :lol: @ Trophies.. sorry i'll just stick to the casual gaming of the Wii :)

5. glenwheeler

got to admit Chris wii beats ps3 any day :) haha!

6. fair play to you glen :) I've only played a PS3 a couple of times, wasn't that impressed with it to tell the truth :) but its each to their own :D

7. glenwheeler

I guess so..Xbox Live still rocks PS3's online....shambles..

8. Romack

Romack Senior Member

but it's freeeeee!

saying that, i don't have a PS3, i'm an xboxer

9. glenwheeler

It should be free...who would want to pay for it? I certainly wouldnt!

10. if you had to pay for it, it would be just like that online version of heroin, World of Warcraft :eek:

11. Romack

Romack Senior Member

i have had my xbox360 a couple of years and never paid for GOLD membership, happy with Silver.

12. glenwheeler

serious? so u never play online gaming then?

13. Romack

Romack Senior Member

I got a 3 month trial once, but only so me and my 2 mates could do HALO 3 on Co-Op, which, was pretty effin awesome. Then had a blast on GOW and COD4, but not since then.

I only ever played MOH on a pc 'consistently' online

14. glenwheeler

MOH is probably one of the best PC games i've everplayed! Destroyed Village was awesome! I miss it! I have it laying around somewhere, did you even play MOH airbourne on the 360? Absolutkley amazing game! I play it quite often.

15. Romack

Romack Senior Member

i have to say it's the game i've spent most hours and nights on! ah, Brest was my favourite, not for the slightly comedic name, but sniping from the wires.

airborne was great like, still, not the same without a mouse and a keyboard ;)

16. glenwheeler

Haha funny you should make the keyboard and mouse thing! I have a mate whos a counter strike player, but he has bought an xbox, everytime his misses a shot on cod 4 hes like "if only I had a keyboard and mouse i would of got him" tbh i never thought i could player shooters without a keyboard and mouse but now after about 1 year i dont think I could go back to keyboard and mouse. Xbox controls are great and so accurate, i love it!

17. Romack

Romack Senior Member

i think i'll have to keep practising, just got Red Faction 2 so hopefully i'll be a bit better soon.

i miss head shots :(

18. Romack

Romack Senior Member

ah, RF2 is over shoulder, like GOW... looks like i'll be gettin no more practice till the next COD of MOH