Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 games for kiddies

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Tom Sound, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I've just given my xbox360 to my two nephews, aged 4 and 6. But realised I couldn't give them most of my games as they're all a bit adult. Not in a Leisure Suit Larry sense but all guns and stuff. Have given them a couple of driving games but am looking for recommendations for some good child/family friendly games, anyone?

ta

Tom :up:

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Tricky one...best off trading it in for a Wii my friend.
    I have a PS3 for me and a Wii for the parasites....keeps them busy and I don't have to talk with them.

I wouldn't let small kids play the majority of games out there...GTA, zombies, monsters, silent killers, war!!!

Best not.

3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Cheers G, they've already got a Wii. I know what you mean though, there doesn't seem to be a lot other than the lego games which they've got a couple on the wii already.

:up:

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I would have thought the kinetic stuff was aimed at the younger market? Sports games? FIFA?

5. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Bonjourno Mr P,

You're right, I'm really enjoying mine at the moment, although I did pull my back doing the hurdles the other night. :up:

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

When I had a 360 it was soon after Launch when M$ were trying to cater for all demographics with a few games for each. Around that time a few games stand out: Viva Piñata and Kameo. They're dead old now so as a bonus they'll be dead cheap, and your kids probably won't care or know that they're a bit old. You also can't go wrong downloading a few classics throughout the Xbox Live Arcade, Sonic springs to mind.

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I just can't wait for the Star Wars Kinetic! I might give up on the repair job under my desk and get the R2 xbox!

And you can just speak English again now. I'm back in sunny C-town.

8. Thewholehogg

I've done me back in changing the quilt cover on the bed....

...however I tell people I was fighting doon the toon.

9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I hurt my face yesterday diving off the top deck of a boat. Should've tucked my head in instead of looking where I was plummeting... Tan's developing nicely though, apparently wind and salt water accelerate it. I've gone from Casper to Normal and am now progressing just beyond.

10. Thewholehogg

Boring jobs await you on your return.

11. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Don't be a nasty pasty. Anyway I intend to crack on with me book, innit.

12. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Thanks Jimlad, that's a great idea about all the arcade stuff, I forget they've not experienced Sonic ( or frogger) I'll let my brother know about viva Pinata and Kameo.

Hope the face is better today!

And yes Mike, I upgraded to the new xbox with kinect and am waiting to be able to chuck stuff round my living room using the force for real. :up: Welcome back too, I completely missed your whole Italian stint, I hope it was all a success. We're just hitting our quiet month so I'm back on here talking sh*t for a few weeks :D

13. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

14. Thewholehogg

Now that I like.

15. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Imagine if it whistled when you switched it on, oh my! :eek:

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm way ahead of you!

You obviously aren't follow the right people on twitter! I'm so rock and roll, whilst on a gig in bolton on the weekend, I spent a large part of my night refreshing #sdcc