Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Gamertags!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by jHouse, Feb 25, 2009.

1. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

If you're an Xbox fan put your name down here!

MY GT: Snack a Jacques
    - COD 4 99% of the time

2. tim

tim Senior Member

i'm late catching on but im a xbox 360 gamer now!

who else is?

3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hey Jhouse..Tim,

My gamer tag is DE Blackcelcius

Digital Effect Gaming GB COD4 EU Winter Season 2007 Runners up. Ill add you guys am COD4 99.9% of the time too.

4. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Microsoft... .tut tut.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

as long as it's not a PC, im happy :p

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I used to have a XBox 360 and I would feel dirty when the Microsoft logo came on...:cry:
    good games and oneline play but it went kaput. Yes the red ring of death.
    So I eBayed it and bought a 60gb PS3.
    I like the PS3 but the XBox was great when it worked...:up:

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I had never used or even looked at a ps3 until last week when i had a play as i set somones wireless up for it. I have to admit that ps3 online is sooooo poor compared to Xbox live...Just everything about it, I does not suprie me that its free because its utter rubbish compated to live..

I am truly not saying this because I am a 360 owner I am saying it because its right. As for capabilities the xbox360 matches if not beats the ps3. The only good thing about the ps3 is The BluRay.

8. give me a Dreamcast any day :D :retro:

9. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

My 360 is the only Microsoft product i own, but it's far from over for the Mac fans, just install connect 360 from nullriver in your system preferences for seamless video (HD), music and picture streaming direct to your TV.

They also provide MediaLink for the PS3 which also allows you to transfer stuff to the PS3 hard drive, pretty neat, but i tend to use the 360 for streaming.

Gamer Tag is RoscoeAdams

10. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Just the PS3 for me. Does the job nicely.