Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Write a Guest Post for my Blog?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Krey20, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Hi all,

Due to the usual circumstances (life etc.) I have to take a few weeks break from blogging. It's not the biggest deal in the world but it feels strange after posting consistently twice a week for over a year!

The fact is I'm moving to a new flat, I can't take too much time off work and I have to keep freelance clients happy! This means I'm not going to have too much time to blog!

I've got a few posts in hand to cover this week, but I suspect that there will be a 2 or 3 week lull, which is unavoidable but necessary.

SO....

I know a few of the members here run their own blogs, and I know there are others that like to write, but haven't got anywhere to publish their articles.

If you've got thoughts on design, inspiration, freelancing, blogging... basically most of the things we discuss on DF... I'd love to read them and consider posting them on my blog.

I'm not going to blow smoke either... I can't afford to pay you anything and chances are there aren't enough people that actually read my blog or you to get any exposure or work out of it.
    Blogging is like that I'm afraid, a lot of effort for very little return, for me it's about the enjoyment of writing and sharing my thoughts and discussing them with others, this is the opportunity I extend to you.

If you're interested, PM me through DF or email me direct studio[at]kenreynoldsdesign[dot]co[dot]uk