WP-ecommerce question

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrismitchell

Hey everyone :) anyone know WP-ecommerce plugin really well at all? I'm trying to find the location of a couple of titles so I can change them. The first one is the title for Transaction Details and the second is Transaction Results :) they happen on the checkout and on the transaction results page.. Any idea where in all the mass of code that might be .. I've had a looksee and can't find them both anywhere. I managed to find Transaction Results and changed it and it didn't change the title.. so its a bit odd..

Any help with this would be great :D

thanks everyone :D

Hi Chris,

If you have all the plugin files in one folder, you can use Dreamweaver (if you have it) search & replace function, at the top it has a dropdown box "Find in: Current Document / Open Documents / Folder.." so you could then search for part of the title 'transaction' and you should be able to locate it :)

That's how I've modified little plugin bits like this in the past when it's been hard to find the right section of code. If you can't find them that way have you double checked that they're not set via the plugin settings? (not used this plugin myself, so sorry if help is a bit vague!)

Hope that helps,
Greg

unfortunately i've tried all of this already :( I just can't find it at all :( I've searched through all the files within the plugin folder for any reference to either of them and neither can be found.. its most perplexing :) but thanks for the help anyway Greg :)

Hi Chris,

No probs, and sorry can't be more specific, never used it before myself.
Only other thing I can suggest is if it has multiple language versions available, if there's a phrases file hidden away in an English/American language file somewhere?

yeah I looked through that too.. though i will look again :p LOL

Well I managed to find one of them in the EN_en.php file which is a start.. just can't find the Transaction Receipt one anywhere... but its a start :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back