Wow look at this!!!

Have you not clicked it?? The page crinkles up folds away how the hell do they do that?
Amazing what can be done these days

The ad won't show up here... keep refreshing but I think I get different ads because I'm in Belgium?

Now that is CLEVER! :D

While the marketing and web departments come up with new and exciting things, Nintendo's head brains decide that a larger screen warrants an entirely new console release... .... I swear they're learning from Apple in terms of "lets add one or two things to it and release it again!"

Me neither. But it seems it's flash so screenshots would be useless bluds. I wanna see it! Sounds like something decent

Confused as to why a Screenshot wouldn't work, but here is one anyway,,,
It gets to this stage by ruffling and moving the page, then scrumples it a bit more and moves it all over to the right in a zoomy fashion ( all technical terms ;) )

Attachments

• screenie.jpg
    screenie.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 14
Well you don't leave the site, so I imagine the effect, that being a flash file getting placed over the main page. They copied the page and put it into image form, they then applied a crinkly effect to it to make it look like the page has been screwed up.

They rotate the image and move it off the page, revealing the DS Flash ad below it.

The DS flash ad then uses flash and images of the DS to let you move the stylus etc...

Then with in x-amount of seconds they reverse the screwed up image effect and then make the div with the flash in disappear magically revealing the page again.

Well thats how I would do it. :)

Back