Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would this be possible?

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Kevin, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

SiteGrinder - Take Ownership of Your Website

It's Photoshop plugin that supposedly turns your design into standards compliant code in just a matter of seconds. If you ask me, there's no way in hell that can enable features like this. At least not for designs that are more than slightly basic.

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Machines can't write standards compliant code. It takes the power of reason to put it in context and add semantic meaning.

EDIT: I looked at the code created by the piss take of a product and it's soooooo poor I almost cried (yes, I'm that sad).

http://constructionsource.biz/ top of the gallery list, how many empty elements?!
    This is all the browser text that there is on that page:

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Well they do say it turns it into standards compliant code, they didn't say it was semantic. And it does validate :)

Still not gonna buy that crap :p

4. tim

tim Senior Member

torrent it xD

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

That's a waste download capacity :p

6. tim

tim Senior Member

lol - true! nah, i wouldnt bother with it, looks crap. they stuck an image on a page, well done them!

7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Standards compliancy covers a whole host of things, including semantics. Those sites are not standards compliant. And that site being valid is irrelevant - validation is pointless when it's wholly inaccessible anyway.