Worst design site ever!

wac

Ok I’ve seen a couple of posts poking fun at some dodgy design sights, but I think I can top them http://www.milldownwebdesign.com/

Having said that I have a theory that this guy may secretly be an seo genius. He starts by creating a page so ugly that a wealth of people such as myself link to it in forums and on blogs. Then when Google has indexed all of the back links he swaps it for the mac daddy all singing all dancing html mecca version. What do you think?

The main site looks like it was built with an old template. Two of the sites in the portfolio didn't work.

The logo for the bike website is very pixelated.

wac said:
Having said that I have a theory that this guy may secretly be an seo genius. He starts by creating a page so ugly that a wealth of people such as myself link to it in forums and on blogs. Then when Google has indexed all of the back links he swaps it for the mac daddy all singing all dancing html mecca version. What do you think?

Ha ha ha.

lol

OK back on a serious point, the two sites from the four in the portfolio that work are companies that I know to exist, and 1 of them has cleary had a redesign. I've never heard of the other two.

If you look carefully at a lot of our competitors websites you will find missing letters and spelling mistakes we actually couldn’t believe it when we first noticed this as these are businesses who you pay hundreds sometimes thousands to and they cant even get there own website right never mind yours.
A valid point...somewhat undermined by the fact it is written in COMIC****INGSANS, not to mention the overall look of the site.

BTW has anyone looked at the code? It's DIV-tastic.

iain_darkflare said:
lol

OK back on a serious point, the two sites from the four in the portfolio that work are companies that I know to exist, and 1 of them has cleary had a redesign. I've never heard of the other two.

A valid point...somewhat undermined by the fact it is written in COMIC****INGSANS, not to mention the overall look of the site.

BTW has anyone looked at the code? It's DIV-tastic.

the irony of that statement they make is so funny. i spot a distinct lack of punctuation lol.

If you look carefully at a lot of our competitors websites you will find missing letters and spelling mistakes we actually couldn’t believe it when we first noticed this as these are businesses who you pay hundreds sometimes thousands to and they cant even get there own website right never mind yours.
iain_darkflare said:
A valid point...somewhat undermined by the fact it is written in COMIC****INGSANS
He also doesn't seem to know the difference between there and their. And you don't pay to someone, you just pay someone. And he appears to be missing some commas and apostrophes here and there.

Criticizing the competition's spelling and grammar for the win?

Onartis said:
He also doesn't seem to know the difference between there and their. And you don't pay to someone, you just pay someone. And he appears to be missing some commas and apostrophes here and there.

Criticizing the competition's spelling and grammar for the win?

we have all been owned by his superior English skills.

iain_darkflare said:

I've heard of the PDSO.

/also from Ayrshire.

iain_darkflare said:
Hahahahahaha he's local. One of the "competition" I didn't know about...until now :)

Sweep the leg! Pull ya socks up! This person has obviously seen the future of web design.

What a site, there is sure to be a country were you can get shot for having such a site. I am not sure about his price? Pricing starting from £40 including everything sounds like a money spinner.

"[FONT=&quot]Everything you need to get started on the web from only £40 this includes domain & hosting fee's, £50 Google ad word vouchers, unlimited email accounts, logo design, professional images and 24/7 support."[/FONT]

Had a look at the code, some nice inline styles! Not like CSS is rolling out version 3 or anything.

Back