Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Cup Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by davewill, May 10, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

As most of you will know, Im a big football fan and I cannot wait til the World Cup! To mark the greatest sporting event in the world I have created a World Cup wallpaper. Its the first wallpaper Ive ever made strangely enough, so I hope the size suits everyone. To grab it, pop over here and get yourself a copy.
    ________
    KinkyTattoo cam

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Who are those people?
    I've seen that fella at the front in the paper mind.

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

haha, good point typo, no doubt there will be plenty more revelations about more members of the england squad as the world cup gets nearer!
    typical english press, save all the slimy gossip for the start of the world cup to sell more papers, then complain when the team doesnt do well!
    ________
    Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Well they are mostly over payed idiots....give a monkey too much rope and he will eventually hang himself.

5. Craig.5br

Craig.5br Member

Why have you put nani there? I know he is a great player... (man utd fan) but I would rather see the great which is Ronaldo!

:D

6. davewill

davewill Senior Member

i wont argue with you there, the whole football industry is crazy, still, im getting quite excited about the world cup!
    ________
    WEB SHOWS

7. Craig.5br

Craig.5br Member

I'm very excited about it now the league it over! I just hope we can get passed the 1/4's by penaltys ha!