World Cup Stadiums Exhibition

rogerweikers

Hi guys, this is a logo I have just created for an exhibition of architecture and urbanism in Brazil for the World Cup 2014 (the grey top and bottom are not part of the logo). It's already being used for documents and proposals. If everyhting goes well (I hope so), the exhibition will be happening in NYC (USA) next June.

brazil2014_01.jpg

looks good, I like the abstract feel of it but still keeping recognizable structure. Persoanlly would try using a blue that resembled the blue found in architectural drawings (see below)

1728163-975350-architectural-drawing-made-by-hand-on-a-blue-background.jpg

thanks Ben - I agree with you about the blue (which was originally dark red!!) - The client chose that one among several options... Maybe if I had your "architectural" explanation before, your blue could win the battle :)

wow looks good, I like the abstract feel of it but still keeping recognizable structure.thanks for sharing this info .The Empire Stadium was built in exactly 300 days at the cost of £750,000. Described as the world's greatest sporting arena, it was ready only 4 days before the White Horse Final. The FA had not considered admission by ticket, grossly under-estimating the anticipation of the number of fans turning up to the 104 gates on match day. bye the way, I want to shear one thing that [FONT=&quot]Training SSCSWORLD is a popular SEO training institute in Kolkata. We provide high quality training from our experienced professional in this field. Our customized courses cover complete training on Search Engine Optimization with the update regarding the latest information in this field.
[/FONT]

Back