• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

World Cup Fantasy Football

davewill

thaty doesnt really matter chris, as long as u pick enough players and their value adds up to less than 150 points then youve got a chance!

saying that though, it is the adding up bit that I struggle with! :s
________
Emillia

C

chrismitchell

hmm well i'd probably end up picking a team of the worst possible group of people :lol:

davewill

yeh will do Renniks, you can choose your team once the final squads are announced on the 4th June. Ill post a reminder here though when it happens.

boo to chris, the spirit of the world cup obviously isnt strong in the mitchell household!
________
Peak Towers Condo Pattaya

C

chrismitchell

nope .. not really bothered by it to be honest .. but its each to their own :) will probably watch the world cup anyway, with mates and beer, but not bothered by football as a general rule :)

C

chrismitchell

i'd be very surprised / impressed to tell the truth :) it would be very good for them.. that would be about all I would have to say on it.. :)

Greg

I'm not a huge football fan with regular Premier League games, but I do follow England in World Cups and Euro competitions, the 'atmosphere' for watching World Cup games in the pub on a big screen is usually really good (unless we lose!).

Will get signed up & join your fantasy league later Dave :)

Krey20

I'm in, I always pick the worst team whenever I do fantasy footy! My brother is the king at this sort of thing, as soon as a fantasy football league is in the offing he turns into RainMan! :)

Tom Sound

davewill said:
come on tom! you know thats not liverpool! thats a famous image of bobby moore lifting the world cup in 1966 (as seen here) that I slightly retouched using current day england players!

a little glimpse into the future maybe?!

Lol, yeah yeah, so I do know the pic, bobby robson and his mates innit :D

Right i'm going to join the league thing too today :up:

oh, if I join, does that mean I need to put flags on my car too?