Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Cup Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by davewill, May 17, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Alright guys, not sure if any of you are into football, but Ive just created a league on FIFA's World Cup Fantasy Football site. If anyone fancies joining in the then code to join the league is: 47674-18003. The link to the site is below:

McDonald's FIFA World Cup Fantasy
    ________
    Live sex

2. Craig.5br

Craig.5br Member

YES! I will be contributing to this later :-D

3. tempting .. though my knowledge of football is nill :p :lol:

4. Craig.5br

Craig.5br Member

get involved chris, it's all just for fun :-D

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

thaty doesnt really matter chris, as long as u pick enough players and their value adds up to less than 150 points then youve got a chance!

saying that though, it is the adding up bit that I struggle with! :s
    ________
    Emillia

6. hmm well i'd probably end up picking a team of the worst possible group of people :lol:

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Make sure you mention we can select teams some time too :) will probably forget

8. davewill

davewill Senior Member

yeh will do Renniks, you can choose your team once the final squads are announced on the 4th June. Ill post a reminder here though when it happens.

boo to chris, the spirit of the world cup obviously isnt strong in the mitchell household!
    ________
    Peak Towers Condo Pattaya

9. nope .. not really bothered by it to be honest .. but its each to their own :) will probably watch the world cup anyway, with mates and beer, but not bothered by football as a general rule :)

10. davewill

davewill Senior Member

11. i'd be very surprised / impressed to tell the truth :) it would be very good for them.. that would be about all I would have to say on it.. :)

12. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Is that Liverpool soccer club?

I think I probably know even less than Chris I reckon, although I did see some of the blue team playin on Saturday :D

13. davewill

davewill Senior Member

come on tom! you know thats not liverpool! thats a famous image of bobby moore lifting the world cup in 1966 (as seen here) that I slightly retouched using current day england players!

a little glimpse into the future maybe?!
    ________
    Mature Webcams

14. the blue team :p isn't that from Counterstrike :p :lol:

15. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm not a huge football fan with regular Premier League games, but I do follow England in World Cups and Euro competitions, the 'atmosphere' for watching World Cup games in the pub on a big screen is usually really good (unless we lose!).

Will get signed up & join your fantasy league later Dave :)

16. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I'm in, I always pick the worst team whenever I do fantasy footy! My brother is the king at this sort of thing, as soon as a fantasy football league is in the offing he turns into RainMan! :)

17. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

joined...

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm in! representing Team DF :)

19. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

is there a match on?;)

20. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Lol, yeah yeah, so I do know the pic, bobby robson and his mates innit :D

Right i'm going to join the league thing too today :up:

oh, if I join, does that mean I need to put flags on my car too?