Workshop Rabotilnica in Bulgaria

vvelikov

Hey guys,
it is a bit late may be, but i totally forgot about these forums here ;)
so, in short i am posting about a workshop i am organizing every year on a Bulgarian Black sea coast.
The aim of the workshop is to bring manufacturers to the place to work with the designers particpating at the workshop.
This is the 6th year of the workshop and the results are better every year.
You can see the website of the event here: http://rabotilnica.com
The accommodation and food prices are 10EUR per day per person (lunch and dinner included) and there is a 25 EUR fee per person.
This year we are expecting between 5 and 8 manufacturers with more than one brief per company.
If you have any question about the workshop - write it here or send me a message.
Cheers,
V

How do you recommend travel from England to Bulgaria? :) What's the cheapest way?

well... the easyjet tickets are the cheapest atm you can also check wizzair and Bulgaria air... the place is close to Varna airport and we are pickin up the participants from Varna airport. If someone is traveling to Sofia and after that to Varna there are few options (Varna is about 450km from Sofia): train, bus, airplane or sharing a car with the other designers. Bus tickets are about 17 euro each way, the train is a bit cheaper. Flights are cheap from Sofia to Varna - check them out on easyjet or Bulgaria air websites.
In any case in Bulgaria today was 32 degrees celsius so i think we will have hot and nice summer! :)
Prices are about 50 cents a beer in the shop, 1 eur in the restaurant just for an example ;)

Back