Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working environment

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by eddypeck, Sep 29, 2014.

1. eddypeck

eddypeck Member

Don't know if this has been done before. But this is my office:

[​IMG]

show me yours

Aaron likes this.
  2. F that, I'm a freelancer, I would have to tidy... everything. Nice office though. Shame about no slides or anything though :p

Soprano likes this.
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Same here... not to mention I don't want to show the world everything I have in my office :)

4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Soprano likes this.
  5. Oh I see you've got the new iMac Scotty, how's that working out, still unable to upgrade them? :(

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

It broke but I found an old copy of Razzle in a hedge and stuck the centre pages to the screen.

Good as new. :thumbup1:

7. eddypeck

eddypeck Member

haha, I did wonder if that might have been the response. I used to be freelance too, I converted the garage at my old house. But occasionally I still needed to use it as a garage aswell

[​IMG]

Soprano likes this.
  8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I used to to have my own office in my house but as the kids grew I was pushed out into a corner of our bedroom.
    Since I got a MacBook I've been outed again, working either at the dining room table or on site.

Don't think I could hack working in an office environment again.
    It's all the office politics, tea making, secret Santa and shit I don't like.

Funny thing is that recently I've been working on designing murals for some big companies to improve the working environments for their staff and these people
    play by different rules with chill out/recreation areas, free vending machines, pool tables and stuff.

Pity that more employers don't put a value on keeping their staff happy as happy staff work harder, are more productive and more likely to stay with the company.
    Plus it a very positive image to be doing so.

All the places I've ever worked were old school and the opposite to this approach which left a bad taste in my mouth.

eddypeck likes this.
  9. it seems like comfort place .quite better for work .