Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

work in progress

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by steadman, Jul 9, 2009.

1. steadman

steadman New Member

I have just graduated from a Graphic design HND and I am creating some work for my resume.

These posters are a work in progress.

Can tell you me what you like and what you don't, so that I may improve the work.

2. LovesPrint

LovesPrint Member

Can you give us a bit more background? what's the brief and purpose of them?
  3. Not knowing the background et al. the middle image has some potential. I'd try:
    A different font - something with a bit more flow and eligance, to emulate the movement of the dancers
    A different colour - Green is ok, but it looks like a standard pallette choice of an rgb colour in an cmyk document.
    A bit of transparency... may be? on the text? ?
    The text treatment is a bit static
  4. steadman

steadman New Member

You wanted to know the background, basically this is an experiment with typography, that I intend to use to replace some posters in my portfolio. I deceided to create 3 Tango posters, because I wanted to approach the same subject from slightly different angles. I think perhaps they are to much alike.
  5. steadman

steadman New Member

They are an experient for my portfolo, wanted look at same subject 3 different ways, they are to much alike.

thanks for the critique