Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Work In Progess, Opinions?

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Airwalk Enterprise Inc, Feb 4, 2010.

1. DougBarned

DougBarned Member

Hi :)

Looks good in theory, but a few things:

I've attached a screenie for you to see what I'm seeing. Justified text never works nicely on the web. It spaces badly. Consider using left aligned instead.

The news section is breaking out of its boundaries, you need to make that frame able to expand and contract so that the text can change length without breaking it. Same for Definition Of: Ascent Line.

Otherwise, pretty cool!

2. Thanks Doug, it does however look great in my browser, the lastest of IE, FF, Opera, Chrome and Safari. What browser are you using? It's obviously display text differently my the browsers ive tested on.

Thanks again =]
  3. DougBarned

DougBarned Member

No prob - I'm viewing with Firefox 3.5.7 on Mac 10.6.2.

4. Thanks Doug, you've been most helpful. My e-mail is, add me to msn or look me up on facebook or something, its nice to chat to someone with similar interests lol =]
  5. DougBarned

DougBarned Member

Always happy to help!

Can't find you on facebook though... oh no.. wait... found you at - careful with the typos ;)

6. The fonts to download are only windows versions - were are the mac fonts?
  7. The website is clearly still in construction, patience young one! :p