Work Experience in Magazine Design?

catwoman

Hi everyone!

Im looking to do some work experience in magazine design but am a little lost as to how I go about finding this.
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where to look and how to go about this, I live in Oxfordshire in the UK if this helps?

Thanks

Welcome Catwoman.

Where in Oxfordshire are you?
I know a couple of companies down there.
What training do you have?

Thanks chrismitchell

Hi Typo, i live in witney but i have a driving licence and a car so could go anywhere.
I've just finished uni and got a 2:1 and have just finished a weeks placement at F1 Racing Magazine designing a 6 page feature on Eddie Irvine. I also worked for two weeks at Renault Formula One designing the logo for the company takeover from Bennetton.
Other than that I just have uni work
Thanks

catwoman said:
have just finished a weeks placement at F1 Racing Magazine designing a 6 page feature on Eddie Irvine. I also worked for two weeks at Renault Formula One designing the logo for the company takeover from Bennetton.

Glen - Did you miss this?!
The first F1 message that's been posted on the forums other than you.. and you miss it? :D

I know someone (through a friend) who worked there and has nothing but high praise for the job (according to my friend) :)

Greg said:
Glen - Did you miss this?!
The first F1 message that's been posted on the forums other than you.. and you miss it? :D

:lol:LOL I was thinking the same!! He still hasn't replied haha too funny!!

Back