Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by haggist, Aug 17, 2010.

1. haggist

haggist Junior Member

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone here is a programmer who is familiar with programming wordpress templates? I've almost got a finished design, just need the concept coded into a wordpress theme. Anyone got the know how?

Untitled Document
  2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Mate,

If you have a design I can implement it for you.
  3. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

Hey Alex,

Didn't think I would see you here, haha.

I do Wordpress work as you know, the Frugal Movies stuff I did for the Final Major ran on wordpress.

I'm guessing you want it integrated straight into the site?

If you send me the final design I could give you a fairly accurate quote.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Alex,

If this is a project tender then I'll move it to the relevant forum... there's a number of talented developers here who can help you with this I'm sure :)

5. haggist

haggist Junior Member

6. glenwheeler

Job hasn't got any real budget but maybe someone could do it for a Morrison's value price?
  7. wouldn't it be easier (and cheaper) to go through a tutorial or 2 to learn to do it yourself? :) just a thought :)
  8. glenwheeler

certainly would Christopher Mitchell :)
  9. I thought so Mr Glen Wheeler :lol:
  10. haggist

haggist Junior Member

I can do it myself, i just don't really have the time to, as i'm setting up the site as a favour for my uncle i just wanted to see what other people could quote for it. But it's all good now, resolved. :p