WordPress customisation

Hey peeps,

I'm just getting into the whole WordPress and customisation angle. I wondered what other peoples experiences are towards full customisation of themes are? Particularly those who don't delve too deeply into the coding side of things.

Are there any good theme sellers out there that make it possible to edit the Photoshop files to personalise the look of the site and at the same time it being a fairly straight forward process?

Thanks,
Phil

It's a stright forward enougth process and there are many sites around where you can grab premum themes, just google it mate you should get a decent list. Wordpress is easily customisable there are some amazing sites out there built on wordpress. If you want any information mate then just ask..pm me or what ever...

wordpress is a joy to customise as long as you know PHP, CSS and HTML :)

Thanks for the replies guys. I've stumbled across Themeforest recently and am going to try them out. I have a new website to do for charity and fancy a bit of a experimention with this one.

You don't as such need to know PHP, a good knowledge off css and the box model would get you through, all you would require is a Wordpress Cheat sheet, that should get you through. Any problems there we are always here to help!

Back