Wording emails to clients about return proofs

hankscorpio

Staff member
Thinking of having a standard email response to when a client sends in amends.

Does anyone have wording similar to this

Hi xxx

Many thanks for your email and for sending through your amendments, this has been highlighted on our production schedule and we will send you a revised proof in due course.

Kind regards

Nope.... I just reply accordingly depending on the email. Sometime amendments might require adjustment to the original quote (which is actually stated on the quote/invoices etc

I understand that approach.

We are having a much larger volume of work. So rather than reading an email and not replying for a few days, we want to acknowledge that we got the email and it's in the production schedule.

That's something we definitely have, a production schedule, and there's an 'in artwork' and 'on proof' section, so we track each item whether it's in art or out on proof.

oh you're thinking like an automatic response type email when someone sends a message to the address. I only really have that (well will have) for a contact form and that just comes straight from the mail server.

Seems simple and obvious enough. Only thing I'd maybe change is "in due course" to a specific time frame such as 48 hours Monday to Friday so the client doesn't worry about why they haven't received an email.

Back