Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wording emails to clients about return proofs

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by hankscorpio, Jan 6, 2016.

1. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Thinking of having a standard email response to when a client sends in amends.

Does anyone have wording similar to this

Hi xxx

Many thanks for your email and for sending through your amendments, this has been highlighted on our production schedule and we will send you a revised proof in due course.

Kind regards
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Nope.... I just reply accordingly depending on the email. Sometime amendments might require adjustment to the original quote (which is actually stated on the quote/invoices etc
  3. hankscorpio

I understand that approach.

We are having a much larger volume of work. So rather than reading an email and not replying for a few days, we want to acknowledge that we got the email and it's in the production schedule.

That's something we definitely have, a production schedule, and there's an 'in artwork' and 'on proof' section, so we track each item whether it's in art or out on proof.
  4. Levi

oh you're thinking like an automatic response type email when someone sends a message to the address. I only really have that (well will have) for a contact form and that just comes straight from the mail server.
  5. hankscorpio

Yes something like that

However, what do you think of how it's worded?
  6. Levi

Seems simple and obvious enough. Only thing I'd maybe change is "in due course" to a specific time frame such as 48 hours Monday to Friday so the client doesn't worry about why they haven't received an email.
    hankscorpio likes this.