Word Template?

peekaboo

Hey Guys,

Sounds ood considering how long Ive been in the game for but I have never actually made a word template for a client, basically I just need to make a template for a menu, now whats the best way to do this regarding images, logo etc? I want them to come out good quality on a standard printer.

Also anyway to almost lock areas so the client can ruin the layout? Are there any tutorials on this?

Basically any advice would be very much appreciated!!

Brett

Hi Brett,

All I've ever done in Word for clients are letterhead templates, and to be honest (as expected) they're a complete pain! The one useful thing I did find was using the 'View' 'Header/Footer' option to put the relevant images into the background of the page. As for a full menu I can imagine that being really tricky, I'm guessing it's so they can edit themselves? Not sure if its possible, but how about supplying a PDF with relevant logos/background images for them to print, and then re-feed into the printer to print the menu text? That way you could supply a very simple Word Doc with the relevant margins/borders...

HTH in some way,
Greg

We've done a number of Word Templates for clients and ourselves.
Best bet is to speak to BlueOcto when she appears. She's busy now working right now on paid work, I hope.

Back