Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Thewholehogg, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

So is this look any good....

I mean I like it and all that but is it right for a 'modern' Wonder Woman?

Attached Files:

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

For a second there I thought you meant for you!?!?!?!?

3. Thewholehogg

Just at the weekends.

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

well, it kind of moves away from the swimsuit she wore in the comics...

Can't say it's looking quite right to me, there's too much shine and it's maybe edging a bit too much judge dread.

In my opinion if they were going to restyle the character they should have done what they did with the phantom (made for tv movie) and completely modernise it's fashion rather than trying to rehash the original style.

edit: looks like this new design is taking influence from the one mentioned here - http://dailypostal.com/2010/06/30/wonder-woman-new-costume/ which looks more up to date than the one above I might add.

5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

The Jim Lee design would work better, and looks better than the 1970s version lol.
    To be frank, as far as even DC super hero costumes go, Wonder Woman's is bloody ridiculous to begin with!

6. Thewholehogg

...in her satin tights fighting for your rights!

Strong stuff.

7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

She may as well be wearing an american flag though... not very amazon-y is it?

8. Thewholehogg

Amazon woman also used to cut off a breast to aid archery...not in Hollywood they don't.

9. berry

berry Active Member

looks like a bad Katie Price outfit.

10. Romack

Romack Senior Member

not after the great costumes we've seen in the reboots of Batman, Spider man, Captain America most recently... they could do better

11. Thewholehogg

12. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member