Women's Business Logo - Logosauce Entry

jwmdesign

Your opinions are much appreciated

56025-lightbox-1249930746.jpg

LogoSauce - WB Logo

Many thanks
James

Hi James,

Do you have the original design brief for the logo?
Hard to give feedback without knowing it's purpose/setting, it's looking quite high-end, stylish, although not sure how the bag example fits with the company, yet.

It's nice,

Would suit some foil blocking on letterheads etc.

Def looks like a quality brand.

What was the brief?

The brief

"We are a new boutique which provides professional wear and professional accessories for women. Our focus is solely on the professional women and helping them look good in the office. The customers are busy, professional women aged from 25-44 yo. The brands is high end but not luxury so we need to seem accessible.

We would like a logo that has the words “Women’s Business London”. We would like the word “London” to appear below the words “Women’s Business”. We would like to ensure the words are clear and not hidden behind too many graphics or too much colour. Sophisticated, simple, stylish and functional.

We also require a logo with the initials WB (to make impressions with – eg: on studs/ small plaques to be placed on handbags etc)."

I must find an animal...

That white on grey would be nice for bags like the grey bar at bottom, especially on a matt grey stock.

mmm matt finish - i like :)

I'll be honest when I first saw the logo I thought of jewellery or perfume. It doesn't looks clothes store to me, not saying it can't work though but it just doesn't seem to fit that market as well in my opinion.

It looks very stylish, which I think fits into the brief "high end, but not luxurious" ;)

Back