Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woman to sell virginity on net

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Jul 22, 2009.

1. berry

berry Active Member

Evelyn Duenos is auctioning her virginity online | The Sun |News

Tim...here's a money earner for you!
    A WOMAN auctioning her VIRGINITY on the internet to help her sick mum has received bids topping £2MILLION.

Generous Evelyn Duenos from Ecuador is hoping to raise money for vital treatment for her mother who suffers from Alzheimer's.
    The 28-year-old is auctioning a night of passion in a hotel to the highest bidder.
    The brunette, who lives in Spain, has said she will produce a medical document certifying that she is a virgin.
    The attention for the online auction has so far been huge with the bids reaching more than £2million.
    Evelyn says she will spend the money on paying for her mother's treatment and completing a course as a medical student.
    She says the wage she earns as a home help in Valencia, on Spain's east coast, is not sufficient to do that.

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Don't want to sound rude but a) I can see why she still has it at 28, and b) who the f*ck is paying £2m for that?!

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

They're probably paying to help out her mother rather than the girl. Oh and something like this already happened a couple months ago, she was a lot cuter :p

4. berry

berry Active Member

Well she is a bit of a oinker!

£2m I'll take it up the shunter for that, whoever you are! More money than sense.

5. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

:lol: @ Berry, that actually made me laugh out loud!

6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

this one?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-bids-8k-and-beds-virgin-Alina-Percea-18.html

Love the quote.. "The petite Romanian added: "I hoped I'd meet a nice man, like in the film Pretty Woman."

"“He seemed much younger. He was very funny and charming. He didn’t have a beer belly. "

Whats' the world coming too though 2 million!!!

7. berry

berry Active Member

I can't imagine a Virgin is much fun in the sack? May as well pork a doughnut.

Susan Boyles a virgin if anyone fancies shelling out £2million, she'll most probably give you a song too and let you walk around in her underwear....

8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

If only I had 2million :(

9. Elekate

Elekate Member

So basically she is being a prostitute for her mums illness, what if her mum isn't even ill or if the girl is a nasty b**** and runs of with the money regardless? :(

10. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

"May as well pork a doughnut." Too classy.. That's going to be my life tag-line from now on.

11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Susan Boyle's already been fooked by Cowell for more than that lol!

Doughnuts, ring, jam or krispy kreme?

12. I think I just threw up a little bit... 2 Million for a one night stand?!?!

13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Berry, you have properly made me laugh loud enough to disturb my cat!

BRAVO!!!!

14. you cruel bugger :p :lol:

15. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Does that change anything to the fact that whoever is paying her is an idiot? :lol:

16. no the person who paid for her is still an idiot.. a complete and utter idiot :lol:

17. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

28 yo virgin my ass, thats a lie and i can never believe that. So the highest bidder can have her forever then. up to 365 days of sex till you die!

18. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Pretty sad if you ask me.