• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Woman to sell virginity on net

berry

Evelyn Duenos is auctioning her virginity online | The Sun |News

Tim...here's a money earner for you!
A WOMAN auctioning her VIRGINITY on the internet to help her sick mum has received bids topping £2MILLION.

Generous Evelyn Duenos from Ecuador is hoping to raise money for vital treatment for her mother who suffers from Alzheimer's.
The 28-year-old is auctioning a night of passion in a hotel to the highest bidder.
The brunette, who lives in Spain, has said she will produce a medical document certifying that she is a virgin.
The attention for the online auction has so far been huge with the bids reaching more than £2million.
Evelyn says she will spend the money on paying for her mother's treatment and completing a course as a medical student.
She says the wage she earns as a home help in Valencia, on Spain's east coast, is not sufficient to do that.

Harry

Don't want to sound rude but a) I can see why she still has it at 28, and b) who the f*ck is paying £2m for that?!

Kevin

They're probably paying to help out her mother rather than the girl. Oh and something like this already happened a couple months ago, she was a lot cuter :p

berry

Harry said:
Don't want to sound rude but a) I can see why she still has it at 28, and b) who the f*ck is paying £2m for that?!

Well she is a bit of a oinker!

£2m I'll take it up the shunter for that, whoever you are! More money than sense.

Tom Sound

Onartis said:
They're probably paying to help out her mother rather than the girl. Oh and something like this already happened a couple months ago, she was a lot cuter :p

this one?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-bids-8k-and-beds-virgin-Alina-Percea-18.html

Love the quote.. "The petite Romanian added: "I hoped I'd meet a nice man, like in the film Pretty Woman."

"“He seemed much younger. He was very funny and charming. He didn’t have a beer belly. "

Whats' the world coming too though 2 million!!!

berry

I can't imagine a Virgin is much fun in the sack? May as well pork a doughnut.

Susan Boyles a virgin if anyone fancies shelling out £2million, she'll most probably give you a song too and let you walk around in her underwear....

Renniks

Berry said:
I can't imagine a Virgin is much fun in the sack? May as well pork a doughnut.

Susan Boyles a virgin if anyone fancies shelling out £2million, she'll most probably give you a song too and let you walk around in her underwear....
If only I had 2million :(

So basically she is being a prostitute for her mums illness, what if her mum isn't even ill or if the girl is a nasty b**** and runs of with the money regardless? :(

Kevin

Elekate said:
So basically she is being a prostitute for her mums illness, what if her mum isn't even ill or if the girl is a nasty b**** and runs of with the money regardless? :(
Does that change anything to the fact that whoever is paying her is an idiot? :lol:

28 yo virgin my ass, thats a lie and i can never believe that. So the highest bidder can have her forever then. up to 365 days of sex till you die!