WolfePack's Graphics

Posting what will probably be his final contribution in 'Finnish' is a multi-layered linguistic joke of the highest order.

This guy's a genius.

Quickly bringing this back to the initial topic, Wolfe, I don't think what you did can actually pass as a piece of graphic design.

There's no clear objective to why you have created this piece.

All you did was take a few pictures of the actor, sprinkle some dust and type his name without real consideration for the typeface to be used (which is hard, seeing as there is no objective).

Sorry to be harsh, but this just looks like a 1st year secondary school student has used MS Paint & made a picture to show their love for an actor.

Really consider what you want to achieve out of a piece of work before you go ahead with it.

Seriously if you like what you have done and you're happy with it then that's great. But it's true what Gary said, it's like a teenager's work.

If you have just come on here to show off your hobby, what did you really expect a group of professional, trained graphic designers to say to you when you asked for critique?

IF you had showed up saying "I'm not a designer, I just did this for fun for a forum I'm in, do you like it?" you might have got a lot more pleasant replies.

Way to go with the making digs and swearing in Finnish. I'm half Spanish, I could sit here calling you all the names and rubbishing your work in Spanish. Will I? No because it is exceedingly immature and pathetic.

Bottom line, you seem to like it so don't worry about what we think. There are probably loads of kids in RPG world who think you're a Graphics God, they'll adore you even if we can't see it.

Oh and I must remember to ditch my industry recognised Photoshop for some free software -wow, thanks. I can't believe I didn't think to do that before now. Is it really better?? Wow I'm so excited, can't wait to use it :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and I must remember to ditch my industry recognised Photoshop for some free software -wow, thanks. I can't believe I didn't think to do that before now. Is it really better?? Wow I'm so excited, can't wait to use it :icon_rolleyes:

I think it's fair enough to say you don't like Photoshop - if in favour of Corel or something similar. But the programs which you have dismissed PS for are verging on ridiculous, if not already crossing that threshold! Sorry to be blunt!:icon_dunno:

I've missed out on all the commotion!

Regarding the initial topic in hand, my brother saw your design and he loved it.
I will add, he's 10 and spends any minute he's not at school, playing World of Warcraft.

I suggest you ask your fellow roll-playing friends to critique your work. You might get some better feedback than from a group of people that do this job for a living.

Back