Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WolfePack's Graphics

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by WolfePack, Oct 3, 2011.

1. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

[​IMG]

This is one of my designs using a new desgin program that my friends told me about and i actually like it but not sure bout you all though

2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Honestly? A bit wishy-washy and I can't escape the idea that you died and your high school buddies put together a tribute book.

3. linziloop

linziloop Member

What's this new design programme then? You like the program or the design you've done? I think the design needs some kind of context, and it's hard to see what the design programme allowed you to do that's any different to something such as photoshop, could you perhaps elaborate a little?

4. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

I'm with the other two posters. All up for using 'something' (imagewise) to play around with whilst discovering what you/an application can do, but I probably wouldn't post the outcome!

Feels a bit 'hippy/trippy' with some kind of clipping layer for the text which may well be what you were after.

Tell us what you did and why your are pleased with your efforts.

:)

5. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

It's called GIMP and i merged three pics into it instead of one image and i have others but i doubt i''ll ever post them and Dave L my friends make images like this for forums like RPG

6. linziloop

linziloop Member

Gimps been around a while now, it's great for your general image editing and having a play around, especially with it being free, but don't be fooled into thinking it's ever going to become industry standard

7. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

Yeah then my friend Alexis told me about a website for making graphics and i log into it for making RPG banners and i have used photoshop twice but was never keen on it so i stopped using it

8. linziloop

linziloop Member

If your only interest is making RPG banners then I'm sure what you're comfortable using is fine

9. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

Yeah and RPG forums is actually good and i'm on three of them

10. linziloop

linziloop Member

Ok.....er, what do you mean "RPG forums is actually good" ? I'm not sure I follow...

11. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

RPG is role playing and take on the i.d of an actor's name on a certain and play that person like Natalia or Danny on different forums and use them for either cases or romance

12. linziloop

linziloop Member

I know what RPG stands for and is, I was just confused (and still am) by the comment "RPG forums is actually good"

13. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

The forum i'm a part of is good and i can enjoy it and even City Life

14. linziloop

linziloop Member

Right ok that's all very nice and all but how about we get back to the work in question. Do you think it's a good piece of work?

15. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

Yeah i do and i also made a banner for a couple that myself and my friend from Latvia role play and discuss it on the crime forum

16. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

(Am loving the lack of punctuation!)

17. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

Haha (!) funny ... not

18. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Good comeback: parentheses, exclamation point and ellipsis in under twenty characters!

In your face, PCB.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  19. WolfePack

WolfePack New Member

Well try this for size PCB

SYO PASKAA

20. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

As I understand what that means, I put this to the moderators that this is offensive and should be removed!