WIP personal portfolio

Hey started messing arround on a new portfolio after seeing these colours working well on a typographic poster i was inspired to use them.

http://www.imgcow.com/uploads/753NewPortfolio.jpg

The red squigles are areas im unsure about and as you can guess the white is where im lost to what to have there.

Im unsure on the nav, placement, design, what buttons I should have..etc and would like feedback and suggestion
Im unsure on the placement and content on the opening, introduction/welcome, design..etc and would also like your imput on that

Im open to any suggestions for what to add in the white squigle.

also open to suggestions about the layout in general.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Aaron,

I think it's really good start. And I like the Color scheme and the overall Design. However I feel that the red doodles in the top left are a bit too distracting.

Also on the illustration in the top right It's hard to make out the portfolio part. And you've got ''messege' in your Contact Form :)

Just my 2 cents :)

...The red squigles are areas im unsure about and as you can guess the white is where im lost to what to have there....

thanks for the feedback, just to let you know the red squigles arent apart of the actual design, there just there to show which parts im specificaly looking for help on.

Thanks alot tho

Why not add a texture to the footer? That could look kind of cool. As for the "something here" parts...maybe testimonials? It's a really awesome design so I'm not sure what to comment on.

Back