• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows 98 anyone be so kind?

Jazajay

Hay peeps, right as some of you may know I'm into my old school games, problem is most wont run on Windows XP/Vista.

So any one have a old copy of Windows 98 that they wouldn't mind sending me?
I know cheeky, but I love to recycle so thought I would ask. :p

It would find a loving owner who would take great, great care of it, play with it daily, okay maybe not daily, but more than it currently does sitting in your back cupboard and I will even pay the postage. :D

Go on I know someone wants to be kind and do a good deed today, just think how happy it will make me. :D

Jimlad

Some games have been remade to work on XP if you don't mind spending a few pences. Theme Hospital being a prime example. Check your local GAME store.

Jazajay

@Chris
Yeah I normally use DOSBox, but this being a 1999 game wont run on it, and it just keeps crashing on XP and locks my whole system up. Windows 98/2000/ME it works fine on though.

@Jimlad
Good idea fella, unfortunately this was created by Micropose which well is no longer around. :cry:

@Mrp
Aww man if you could, Windows 98, 2000 or ME though if you have them. Dude I would be well appreciative, he says hyperventilating. :D