Windows 7

Had one of my late night not thinking moments but the point still stands that there is nothing proven that could be classed as any type of infectious program. There are a couple which which (supposedly) require user consent and a jailbroken iphone with no new password is also vulnerable, they're not exactly valid arguements.

Infections from warez is basically the users own fault so you can't blame either os for that one, I vaguely remember an iwork one if you acquired the software via alternative means.

Hell I'm usually the ardent windows supporter to level out tims mac only eyesight :)p) and even I'm backing him up on this one.

Hell I'm usually the ardent windows supporter to level out tims mac only eyesight

i actually do use windows 20% of the time, i by no means hate it, i just love the ease of use i have on a mac. there's no jargon or having to worry about things for me, it's all there.

i dont see why (anymore) people should be 100% mac or 100% pc. they both provide different solutions to people.

also, no one can argue opinion.

i prefer macs, i dont have to have a reason.

you prefers nerding out on pcs, he doesnt have to have a reason.

Back