• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why the Green Giant has no Genitalia?

@GCarlD

AhAh! It's better :p In another hand I'm also here to practice my english, so thank you @scotty for using this kind of weird expressions! :p

But....Guy's...I guess that an english immersion class with scotty is not a good idea huh? :p
:LOL: That's right, you don't want to be taking any English language classes from Scotty, that would be like learning to drive a car on a Penny-Farthing (his favourite mode of transport).

Just so you know who to look out for, here's a picture of him in Yorkshire, should you ever get any offers:

green-giant-logo.jpeg

scotty

Staff member
I don't know about Yorkshire - but Scotty is pretty weird and diggin probably means something else in his little world... :p
To dig/digging:

"Meckin an oyal in't grownd wi a spade or summat like.
Translation:
"Making a hole in the ground with a spade or something similar"

Or....

To like something.

scotty

Staff member
:LOL: That's right, you don't want to be taking any English language classes from Scotty, that would be like learning to drive a car on a Penny-Farthing (his favourite mode of transport).

Just so you know who to look out for, here's a picture of him in Yorkshire, should you ever get any offers:

View attachment 4585
I'm wearing my leafy toga right now.
You have to get used to bending from the knee and crossing your legs when you sit down though to save giving anyone a nasty shock as I don't wear under-crackers.
o_O

@GCarlD

I'm wearing my leafy toga right now.
You have to get used to bending from the knee and crossing your legs when you sit down though to save giving anyone a nasty shock as I don't wear under-crackers.
o_O
HAhaha it's the first time I have ever noticed that about the Green Giant, it looks like something may be missing lol

@GCarlD

Who's that looking up at you? :ROFLMAO:

We should probably stop, we've taken this thread waaayyyy out of context.

My apologies to the OP.