• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why does poop float?

Jimlad

Haha that's classic! "Why does my cat lick me" makes me want to shout "because you LET it!"
Unfortunately the internet people can't hear me shout. So I won't.

Levi

Staff member
xxmissbirdyxx said:
LOL! 'Why doesnt anyone like me' Why on earth would some one google that lol!
maybe because they don't have anyone else to ask, nobody likes them after all :p

Rhonda

mrp2049 said:
personally I would like to know why my hair is going grey!
I know the feeling Mrp. Mines been very slowly turning gray in the last 5 years, and Im only 34. Probably in the genetics, unfortunately. Stress in life doesn't help either.

So does Google go on popular searches or is it some kind of other program that autocompletes search strings with guesses?

hugs to you all :)

mrp2049

Rhonda said:
I know the feeling Mrp. Mines been very slowly turning gray in the last 5 years, and Im only 34. Probably in the genetics, unfortunately. Stress in life doesn't help either.

So does Google go on popular searches or is it some kind of other program that autocompletes search strings with guesses?

hugs to you all :)
I'm 28 :( and very grey.

Tom I got given a box of grecian 2000 for my 18th birthday!

tim

you're not very grey!?

you are however, pretty small, kinda like berry.

and also you get annoyed and it's funny.

oh and i'm only 5 ft 10

Rhonda

mrp2049 said:
I'm 28 :( and very grey.

Aww, Mrp. :hateie: But there is nothing wrong with it. It's part of what makes you who you are. Who is very likeable:)

(closest to a hug I can find!):)

I'm 28 :sad: and very grey.

Does that Grecian stuff really work? I have been grey since I was 30. My whole family have got tuns of grey hair. My grandfathers hair is pure white.