Why am I getting jaged lines in fonts (PHOTOSHOP)

M

Mohammad

29118pw.jpg

IF you look closely you can see some jaged lines, I had no problems like this ever.. Anyone know why? BTW The Canvas is 5000x5000

I installed some new fonts yesterday..

EDIT: Got a solution it was the aa thing in the type bar it was set to none instead of smooth

Thanks guys got a solution, the aa thingy thats has the options, smooth, strong crisp and none was set to none which caused it to look jagged, I wonder how it changed by itself..

Mohammad said:
Thanks guys got a solution, the aa thingy thats has the options, smooth, strong crisp and none was set to none which caused it to look jagged, I wonder how it changed by itself..

The wonders of Microsoft....

....yes I know it's an Adobe product but I just love to have a pop...:D

I always think vector for logo, you never know what i may be needed for! the last thing you want is to make a 300dpi logo in photoshop and then get asked the best way to have it blown up to the size of a wall!

True, The logo in the screenshot was only for a website so decided to make it in PS

Mohammad said:
True, The logo in the screenshot was only for a website so decided to make it in PS

what if they wanted to put it on a business card later down the line?

Well I did give them the logo in 5000x5000 and 300dpi so they should be able to get that on the biz card

charles said:
why do it in photoshop though? illy is much more versatile for strokes etc.

It's because Mohammed doesn't know how to do the glossy effects in illy yet :p

it's a joke

I admit lol can anyone teach me how to do glossy effects on illy?

@Becky as I said before they are only gonna use the logo on their website but he did say he might use it on a biz card..

you dont need glossy effects!

what happened to pure honest design!

americanapparel.com !

Back