Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's working this weekend?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by NeonThunder, Oct 11, 2014.

1. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

ME!!!!! but only for a few more hours then I'm off home! Getting ready for a car show tomorrow! :D

2. Aha, no work for me this weekend! Just been shopping... about to make some food... I think I'm getting old. We did buy some orange truffle Baileys though, which along with some more cocktails tonight will hopefully make up for the boring shopping trip! Okay, I'm going to try not to derail this thread by turning it into another alcohol related conversation...

Do you work many weekends? I find I have to on the odd occasion, I'd rather work on personal projects and stuff, it doesn't feel like work then!

3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

WHERE AM I?

Soprano likes this.
  4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I'm always working at the weekend, late into the evening if my fiancée's on night shift. Just me and my mate Jim Beam to keep me company. (Sorry Sean)

5. With Nothing Added

With Nothing Added Junior Member

hahah I must be really derailed, because I choose this thread without even knowing that the was the risk of derailing into...
    ... coming back to the original topic: me :)
    this weekend, the previous and the next :(
    i need a holiday :nod:

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Even when I'm not working I seem to be working.
    I'll be on the net looking at design related things, thinking or working on personal projects.
    It's Sunday night and I'm on DF FFS! o_O

7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I have to be in bed in an hour. I've worked 45 hours this week and I'm considering putting in one more right now... it's either draw cartoon racing cars or play Final Fantasy for a bit.

8. drwebsitesuk

drwebsitesuk New Member

weekends happiness remiends me my school days. Ahhh !

9. With Nothing Added

I haven't gone to bed yet... hahahahah
    :D

10. I just find sleep to be so boring and a waste of time. I'd much rather be up all night designing things :D Didn't get to sleep until 4:30am this morning.... I was designing some party invitations for my partner and I COMPLETELY lost track of time.... :huh:

11. wac

wac Senior Member

I'm at a Oxygen Launch 48 event this weekend. I'm working on an app that helps the visually impaired use public transport.

http://oxygenstartups.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. With Nothing Added

@ Wac
    That's cool!
    ... also like the picture; that's how I would like my living room to look like... then one can have meetings with other designers. If I set up a room like that I'll invite you all and maybe we can do a project together

13. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I'll be working tonight and tomorrow. Rock and indeed Roll.

14. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I'm working this weekend too. BOO! :(

15. Same as Jim, partners away and I need to catch up on a load of stuff.

Jimlad likes this.
  16. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Massive deadline for Monday and I'm on DF. WTF!

+ Two pumpkins to carve, general kid stuff, cooking for the troops and a few (yer, right) stiff drinks.

How does a boy fit it all in?

17. I wondered the same thing... Good luck..!

scotty likes this.
  18. NeonThunder

I'm working tomorrow. Mainly photographing my portfolio

19. Oooh, fun. I can't wait to get round to doing that for some of my latest projects!

NeonThunder likes this.
  20. NeonThunder

I was supposed to be photographing today but i forgot my lamp etc this morning!!!

But have i been working still, just finishing off a few projects and sending work for print.