Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by RUBIO_Janet, Feb 16, 2009.

1. RUBIO_Janet

RUBIO_Janet Junior Member

Hey all!
    I am Janet from Durban, South Africa, partner in a wonderful little design and marketing business called RUBIO Communications. Communicating (read: talking) is what I love and do best and I look forward to communicating my thoughts and views with the like-minded individuals I see here!
    Chat soon!
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Janet,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for joining us, and you're in the right place to enjoy what you do best ;) I think you're our first member from South Africa, we had another member who was in SA but he re-located recently to London as a freelancer.

Look forward to hearing more from you.
    Thanks, Greg
  3. RUBIO_Janet

RUBIO_Janet Junior Member

Hi Greg!
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I found my way here via the wonderful Envato site Creattica Daily and am thrilled at yet another opportunity to network and connect with other designers around the world. I may be all the way at the bottom of Africa, but with sites like this I can chat to the rest of the global design community with ease.
    Thanks again!
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Great stuff, and yes thanks to the very kind linkage at Creattica Daily we've had a great boost to site traffic, glad you're 'on board' :)