Who noticed these?

nayan

Well,I am a kind of person whom crawls around different places in the internet,and i like finding new sites related
to my interest.
So,i also am a user (not daily one)of the site deviantart and recently on 12th august 2019 they changed their logo with a difference i didn't notice
DeviantArt_2019.png
this is the after one .A mint-green variant of the 2014 logo

DeviantArt_Logo.png
this is how it looked before.
This same thing happend with the snapchat logo recently in this month.
Snapchat_2019.png(the after one)

Snapchat.png(the before one)
So,any one else too noticed them.Or found on news about it.
Also the main thing ,what do you think about these small changes making an effect(even a slight one) on their brand.

Attachments

fisicx

TBH just about all brand logos change over time. Nothing to get excited about. I doubt many users of those sites even noticed the changes.

scotty

Staff member
I did see an article about how the new Snapchat logo was peppering everyones feeds but I don't use it as I have my own dog ears and cute, button nose. ;)

nayan

I did see an article about how the new Snapchat logo was peppering everyones feeds but I don't use it as I have my own dog ears and cute, button nose. ;)
Snapchat is something i never even downloaded to try.Also the new trend of tik tok getting over the mind people around me is insane.I am never even downloading that too.Have you heard of it?
the amount of weird things people doing to make tik tok videos becoming insane everyday.
To the people who dont know about tik tok you are on the good side.(y) especially if you receive feeds on it from around my area