• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who ISN'T a designer on this forum?

Anagoge

Design Forums seems to be getting fairly popular these days and that's fantastic. At some point or another a client or a printers must surely come by these forums and hopefully find something of interest.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if there's anyone here whose profession isn't a designer (graphic, illustrator, photographer etc). What is your profession?

...and yes, that reminds me of 300 too!

mrp2049

Well we have phil, he is the hoster (i think), sarah (printedeasy), works for a printers...I've seen flyerboy around occassionally.

I don't do design, its too airy fairy ;) (*popcorn out*) either that or its just the left side of my brain that works. I am a developer/coder/code-monkey whatever you like to call us.

Sunburn

Ill be whatever you want me to be as long as the monies right..... errrr that reads far worse then how i planned it to sound. :)

C

chrismitchell

Sunburn said:
Ill be whatever you want me to be as long as the monies right..... errrr that reads far worse then how i planned it to sound. :)

LOL @ Sunburn :)

openmind

I'm no designer, the last time I tried to draw a stick man he had four heads, eight arms and would probably scare small children :)

C

chrismitchell

openmind said:
I tried to draw a stick man he had four heads, eight arms and would probably scare small children :)

Sounds like you drew what Berry actually looks like :lol: