Who is this illustrator?

fresh-off

hello DF,
i'm trying to figure out who an illustrator is. over the last few months, i've seen all sorts of stock illustrations on websites of little business people by (presumably) the same illustrator - but have never run across any info about the illustrator or seen where their work is sold.

here are a few examples i came across just today:

PSD to xhtml slicing and conversion (laptop chick)
Home (laptop dude and dudette)
Swizzle Designs web studio - Home (another laptop chick)
ExpressionEngine and Web Development for Web & Graphic Design Agencies | Hambo Development (several little business people)
The Design Studio of Mike Precious (candy lady)

so, does anybody have any info on the illustrator, like a website or agency? thanks!

thanks! :D

p.s. this is my first post - so why is the forum changing my links from exact URLs to page titles?? :down:

fresh-off said:
p.s. this is my first post - so why is the forum changing my links from exact URLs to page titles?? :down:

Hi fresh-off,

Welcome to Design Forums, and the URL changing is part of the software we have installed called vBSEO, which helps this vBulletin forum with its SEO.

I actually contacted ChihHang Chung through his iStock account about 5 or 6 months ago as a client of mine really liked the illustration I had used from iStock and wanted to enquire about getting some custom illustrations done. At that time he said he was unavailable to take on any additional work as he was very busy with his current full-time work position I think.

Thanks,
Greg

Back