who inspires you?

BenJonesDesign

in my quest to progress my skills in design many people have said I must find my idol. What I would like to know is who inspires you in design?

the guys at Pixar really inspire me. their whole work ethic, devotion to only producing the very best and their determination to make people enjoy what they do by never producing something they arent happy with themselves is truly inspiring. John Lassiter in particular is one of my personal heroes.
________
Yukichan

Typo said:
I rest my case.
It didn't really need explaining.
for you maybe, but there are others on the forum, sometimes being logical can have benefits :rolleyes:

I learn from everyone and i must say most are quite influential to my design through their generous sharing. ;)

I have to say that after doing some research on my areas of interest, one that has stood out for me in terms of fantasy art is John Howe, some awesome pieces of work there.

:lol: the Lundgrenites... would you all have blonde wigs to be extra authentic :p

It's a tricky one actually, there's inspiration all over the shop but I guess if I had to pin point one person I really respect it's Nick Park, because in history there have been talented men and there have been patient men, but seldom are those virtues required together more than during the production of a quality stop motion animation featuring an evil penguin.

Back