Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Am I?

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by jacquieverett, Mar 16, 2010.

1. jacquieverett

jacquieverett New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm currently a visual communication (graphic design) student at Birmingham City University. I'm looking for work in the graphic design industry, both permanent and freelance.
    I would need to give 4 weeks notice to leave my current job however could possibly leave sooner if required. I'm very keen to get into graphic design as this is where my passions lie.
    My speciality is corporate identity and branding however I have experience in most areas of graphic design. I am very knowledgeable in adobe CS3 and CS4, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I have also been teaching myself the basics of flash. I am also interested in web design and have been teaching myself the basics of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

I have done work experience in different graphic design agencies and have done freelance work in the past so I have experience meeting clients and sending work to print. I really enjoy meeting clients and following a project through from the brief to final artwork and print.

If there is anybody that could help me to fulfil my career goals then please get in touch!

I also have an online portfolio at

Thank you in advance for any help

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jacqui

A warm welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here.

3. Logopro

Logopro Member

Welcome to the forum!
    Need a hand with anything, feel free to ask :)