Which one do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelsonbroddy

Hey guys,
I've recently designed a logo
Actually two logos!
Now i don't know which one is better(according to the name of website whale+paper)...
Which one do you prefer? Why? And how can I make them better?

Attachments

• l,.jpg
    l,.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 128
I like the first one better, but it's difficult/expensive for using in print, so I would adjust the shape of the first one to make it more suitable for printing

Honestly I like the first one better, but only if you get rid of the gradients, and maybe the outline too. You can make it different shades, if that makes sense.

Hey guys,
I've recently designed a logo
Actually two logos!
Now i don't know which one is better(according to the name of website whale+paper)...
Which one do you prefer? Why? And how can I make them better?

Which did you go with and how did it turn out in the end?

I think the Bottom on is looking unique because of its simplicity I would like to prefer the bottom one. Thanks for asking.

These logos are both nice, I would go with the second one. Or if you get rid of that gradient from the first one, it would look better

Both logos are looking fine. But the whale isn't really much identifiable. If you can fix that then 2nd logo will be a great choice.

I like the skeuomorphism of the first one and deign style of the second one. means i would apply a gradient to the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back