Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which of these domain names do you prefer for a computing company landing page

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by rob@cystem, Sep 2, 2009.

Which of these domain names do you prefer for a computing company landing page?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2009.

0 vote(s)

5 vote(s)
  1. rob@cystem

rob@cystem Member

Please help me on this one guys I'm really struggling to choose lol.

Cheers :p
  2. I'd go for 'solutions' as the 'group' option sounds like it might be a site for the sale of the liitle box of water on the back of a toilet…

But then my mind is a little fuzzy after too many late nights!
  3. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

cystemsolutions does what it says on the tin, group is a little bit vague
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

To be honest spelling "Cystem" like that is bad from a business point of view, you will be giving business to...

...if they are indeed registered domains/businesses.

I suspect 99% of people who hear about you from a recommendation would type "System Solutions" into google.
  5. OliverB

OliverB New Member

I agree with Boss Hog.

I would go for "" but a good idea would be to buy the domain name "" and then redirect to your site so that you won't be losing any business. But I have a feeling that is already taken.
  6. rob@cystem

rob@cystem Member

Hi Guys
    I took your advice and found that was taken so I then spent a bit of time thinking about the name of our business and also the name in general and came to the decision that a name change was needed so that's exactly what's happening.

I decided to go for Dot Media I like it and sounds a lot more interesting than Cystem Solutions etc.
  7. Good call my man!