Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logo 5

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Logo 6

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

bluecube

Hey All,

Just wondered if I could get some feedback on my logo, we have a few options at the moemtn just wondered what you guys think...any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards

Nathan

Attachments

• logos.jpg
    logos.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 157
I think #6 looks great but would suggest making the type itself bigger to span across the cube so you have the blue on left side and cube on right (without splitting the words too much)

And my second favourite is #1, got to say it was a tough call between the two, some really great ideas there Nathan, I bet you're really pleased with them!

Greg

EDIT- I'd also either have both the lowercase e's like the first one in blue or both like the second in cube, having one with the cutout and one without may look a bit odd as both the 'B' and 'b' have the cut-out.

i like number 1 and 6

number 1 will be easier and more iconic on various applications clouds and gradients can sometimes look faded and lacking in punch

It's number 4 for me. This one definatelly looks more dynamic than the others although I'd like to see the colours reversed maybe, blue on the outside and white on the inside. It might also help to have the text a little larger to aid repro in certain situations.

Over all, really nice concepts.

The more I look at these the more number 4 has grown on me, I think the style of typeface with the rounded corners really fits well with the curved edges of the cube. Let us know if you get any future developments of these concepts Nathan as would really like to see the development/chosen logo from these concepts. Greg

I think that there is something quite nice about No.4. The type is nice, the graphic is good. But i suggest that the relationship and balance of sizes between the two needs looking at. As a functional ID it may also have reproduction and legibility problems at certain sizes.

No. 4 reminds me of Portal. I prefer this one visually, but you havn't told us anything about what you're trying to achieve, what perception you want to give, your market sector and position etc etc... ;)

The strongest for me is definatly #4 it looks the most finished and a really nice, neat modern design

4 does it for me, it looks quite versatile. Only drawback that springs to mind is that it could be viewed as a Mac.. which leads the thinking away from it's intended purpose.

You could always do a google and name your logo idea's... i would call #4 the virtual toaster.

I personally don't think 4 would reproduce very well in print. It tends to lend itself towards web / screen based use. So for this reason I think 2 is the one to go for. Possibly increase the font some what to help balance the logo a little more as the emblem is a little top heavy in my opinion.

I hope this helps.

Come on! BlueCube, you posted 2 weeks ago! If people give the time to respond to your post, then give them the courtesy of a response......Unless your:

A. In Malia getting pissed for 2 weeks
B. Just got the job as Newcastle United Manager
C. Getting a hip replacement
D. You've taken your computer to PC World for repair
E. Been invited to "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" and won't be back till January latest
F. Won the Euro Lottery ( in which case, who gives a toss about a logo)

I think I may have the answer to this Berry, I got an auto-reply after sending out the Design Forums newsletter e-mail yesterday...

Thanks you for your email please note that I am on Annual leave and will be back in the office 18th November, your email has been forwarded to ...

I'm sure Nathan will be back to update us on this on the 18th/19th, and if he isn't I'll be chasing him up on it!! ;)

Back