Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Logo should I choose and how to improve it

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by esso, Feb 16, 2017.

1. esso

esso New Member

I made three version logo for renovation and construction company, and I can't decide which one to pick, so please help. What do you think about those logos, and how to improve it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

1 & 3 are the same...

3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Almost the same @hankscorpio

N03 is more of a cube where as No1 is flatter (in an isometric sense).

Out of the two logotypes I like the first with the orange N

There's not really much in the iso ones. Probably just personal preference but of the two I'd pick No3.
    It ever so slightly looks like a guy with an afro and a goatee to me though.
    That's just me though so don't listen to what I say. ;)

4. esso

esso New Member

Scotty is right. Number one has been created from the cube. Number two is flatter and has been created on isometric sense. I don't know which is better

5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I prefer no.2. It's self-contained, meaning the logo itself is the name of the company. The others rely on additional text, whilst 2 does not since it is text.

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I like how you've used the best colour... Orange.

I always say "You can't polish a turd but you can paint it orange".

I think that's really wise and stuff. ;)

7. Martin Scurry

Martin Scurry Member

i also prefer no. 2 as a default logo its look complete.

8. esso

esso New Member

Ok. Thanks for help. I think I choose No.2.
    Now I have to make a visual identification. I started with business cards . Link - What do you think?

I'm not sure about the color. I also like orange, but yellow is a better match to the element tape building, which I used on the buisnesscard (link),

9. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Orange looks better. Why not change the colour of the tape from yellow to orange and use the pattern for stationery and highlights? Maybe even get a roll made or mocked up in orange to show the connection?

As for the card, I'd put the name/title first then the less important information on the right.

10. esso

esso New Member

11. Taaks

Taaks New Member

I prefer logo no. 2. It seems fine in all aspects