Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Internet Explorer (REALLY!?)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Google Chrome, mostly for the extension tools. The new working in the browser addition looks promising too!

Chrome is my first choice because - in my opinion - it adheres to the web standards like no other browsers.
Firefox used to be the best one around. Lately, I have been noticing a lot of issues in how it renders the pages. I never thought in my life that I would have had to create hacks for Firefox...
Safari for Mac is good, but it seems slower than Chrome to me. Is it only my impression? I use it on the smartphone though, it's good there.

I use normally firefox, wanted to uoogle Chrome, but can't make it causes of in Chrome i don't use frequently AddThis. So i choose and like Firefox.

Chrome most of the time for me, though I use IE a lot just to make sure my website will actualy display correcty in it :)

Chrome for the last 3 years or so but before that it was always FF. Hate to say it but for my needs Chrome just seemed better...

I dont see that much of a difference between them all. I used FF since the start, but over the past year I have only really used Chrome, simply because of the chrome store for the apps. (gimmick, I know)
Are there any advantages (practically speaking) on one or the other? Or just a case of prefrence / brand / UI?

I'm an avid fan of FF. I try as best I can not to use the evil Google products. However, recently when developing websites there have been a few occasions where FF has felt like IE, in that it doesn't support a feature properly. Hopefully that's not going to become a consistent theme for them...

I've recently started using Google Chrome when developing and building websites too. Some of the built in tools are great!

Chrome for me. I like the fact you can sign into it and things are saved that way.
And more importantly, from a dev point of view it's by far the best when it comes to dev tools.

Firefox is for me! :) it seems to work best for website back offices, which i primarily used for my job. And its just kind of stuck

Back