• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whey Aye from Newcastle

T

Tony Hardy

Hi everyone,

I've already been making the rounds, chiming in on a few posts that I feel I can add some value to.

Anyway, I'm Tony, a 23 year old graphic and web designer from Newcastle, England and I run my own design studio called Canny Creative.

I'm available on Twitter at @CannyCreative and I'm always about for a chinwag about design, music, sport, films, anything really. Don't hesitate to get in touch at all if you fancy a chat :)

Cheers and hope to speak to you all very soon,
Tony

T

Tony Hardy

Greg said:
Just been checking out your site Tony, liking the drop protection logo work you've done :)
Cheers Greg. All the work on my site is fairly old now. I've really got to get around to updating it all, but it's that time factor!
Jimlad said:
Haway it's a geordie invasion! Welcome man, we'll take the place over eventually.
As long as leave the Mackems at yem ;)

T

Tony Hardy

Greg said:
A builder's house is always the last to be built, as 'they' say!My site is a similar story :)
I'll be keeping an eye out for Off-Topic changing to Byker Grove!! :p
That's exactly it. No time to work on my own stuff owing to other businesses and clients! :(
And haha, I'm technically a Northumbrian, but only 5 mile away from Newcastle!