Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whey Aye from Newcastle

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hi everyone,

I've already been making the rounds, chiming in on a few posts that I feel I can add some value to.

Anyway, I'm Tony, a 23 year old graphic and web designer from Newcastle, England and I run my own design studio called Canny Creative.

I'm available on Twitter at @CannyCreative and I'm always about for a chinwag about design, music, sport, films, anything really. Don't hesitate to get in touch at all if you fancy a chat :)

Cheers and hope to speak to you all very soon,
    Tony

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Thanks Greg :) Hope you're well!

3. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Hello Tony, Welcome to the forum.

4. berry

berry Active Member

Whey eye man, boot time we ad anuther Toon army marra

5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Berry, you don't talk like that. You're deet posh.
    Good to have another Geordie around like.

6. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Helpful comments so far Tony so thanks for that. Great to have you in this role!
    Talk soon!

7. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Thank you very much everyone :)

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Haway it's a geordie invasion! Welcome man, we'll take the place over eventually.

9. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Cheers Greg. All the work on my site is fairly old now. I've really got to get around to updating it all, but it's that time factor!
    As long as leave the Mackems at yem ;)

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

That's exactly it. No time to work on my own stuff owing to other businesses and clients! :(
    And haha, I'm technically a Northumbrian, but only 5 mile away from Newcastle!