Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where your Apple tax goes

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

So the truth behind the Apple pricing breakdown is finally revealed :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

I felt the need to resurrect this thread (single post by me) if nothing else I'm sure Levi will like it :)

3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Haha i <3 this!

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

personally I think some of the percentages are off, the fanboy fee should be much larger :p

5. yeah swap the producing the computer and fan-boy fees LOL

6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I don't think Big Jobs has spent any wardrobe expenses since then either.

click play, for the full saddening effect then read below....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk"]YouTube - Sad Violin[/ame]

I can't believe no one replied to your thread in two years so you had to revive it yourself Greg.

It's like it's been sitting in the corner of the playground with a conker on a string all on it's own, all this time...

sigh..... :(

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Tip of the preverbial iceburg Tom, there was a day when it was just me talking to myself, many threads un-answered, not a lot has changed, some people stop by and talk to each other around me, I'm just here on my little rocking chair on the DF porch watching the traffic go by.

Maybe it's time to dig up some more vintage/unanswered threads! :D

8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

oh man, brings a tear to my eye, gonna play the music one more time, let it all out Greg, we're listening now my friend :(

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member