Where to find image?

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having a nightmare finding a high resolution image of some printed money, I have tried the usual places without finding anything suitable.

I basically need an image of a sheet of money (sterling notes), something that looks like it has just been printed by the Royal Mint. I'm working on some flyers for a marketing campaign with the title "We don't print money"

Found loads with dollars but nothing sterling.

Any ideas?

I have an A4 sheet of Scottish (Royal bank of Scotland) £10 notes (A4, 300dpi, CMYK) if that's any use.

see attachment for low res version.

Attachments

• RBoS_£10_Note_Sheet_sm.jpg
    RBoS_£10_Note_Sheet_sm.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Col, needs to be pounds sterling as I am targetting businesses in England.

Fed up looking now, may have to think of something else.:icon_dunno:

lol, you know what I have wrote about 3 drafts trying to respond to your post, however, in each I sound REALLY thick and I am just digging a deeper hole :icon_biggrin:

So, basically I need something instantly recognisable if you know what I mean. :icon_smile:

Just pulling your leg mate.

Just frustrates me at times when English notes are accepted up here no questions asked, yet if I venture down South and try to buy something with a Scottish £10 or £20 i get looked at as if i'm either having a laugh or have printed the notes myself :icon_lol:

Totally understand you would want English denominations for an English market.

I've hunted everywhere and can't find anything.

To be honest I didn't even know there was such thing as Scottish notes (I live a sheltered life) I presumed we all used the same.

Anyway, thanks for looking, will have to think of something else.

Three Scottish commercial banks - Bank of Scotland, Royal Bank of Scotland and Clydesdale Bank issue their own notes to their own designs.

95% of the notes in circulation in Scotland are from these three banks. They are of equal value to Bank of England notes

Scottish banks issue 5,10 and 20 pound notes. They also issue large denomination 50 and 100 pound notes but tourists are best to avoid these. There are also a few Royal Bank of Scotland one pound notes still in use.

FYI :icon_biggrin:

We still have £1 notes up here, even I wouldn't try to use them in England. A pocket full of pound notes is a damn site less heavy than a pocket full of pound coins after a night out :icon_cheers:

Yeah I think that could work, maybe brighten up that money image as it looks a little dull in terms of colour, a brighter bluer sky is needed, but certainly like the idea.

Gareth

Three Scottish commercial banks - Bank of Scotland, Royal Bank of Scotland and Clydesdale Bank issue their own notes to their own designs.

95% of the notes in circulation in Scotland are from these three banks. They are of equal value to Bank of England notes

Scottish banks issue 5,10 and 20 pound notes. They also issue large denomination 50 and 100 pound notes but tourists are best to avoid these. There are also a few Royal Bank of Scotland one pound notes still in use.

FYI :icon_biggrin:

We still have £1 notes up here, even I wouldn't try to use them in England. A pocket full of pound notes is a damn site less heavy than a pocket full of pound coins after a night out :icon_cheers:

The problem is they're so rare down here so they might as well be fake as we wouldn't know.
Do you see what I mean? How would we know if they are real?

Saying that I managed a gallery before starting my business and we had a raft of fake £20s - so fake it was unreal. I tried so hard to educate the staff on how to spot the fakes with no avail. I ended up telling them not to accept £20s unless I was there!
:icon_cursing:

Back